Heat your home with the #1 Catalytic Wood Stove in the hearth industry, the Model 91! Buck’s 91 can be used as a masonry fireplace insert, or freestanding. The roomy 91 easily accepts 21″ logs and heats up to 3,200 square feet with an astonishing 50,400 BTU’s per hour. It’s features include a factory installed blower, high efficiency heat exchanger, ash removal tray, and oversized glass door with air wash system. The 91 is pictured with the pewter door. Pewter or gold window options are available as well as gold and black door options.
**OPTIONAL LEGS & PEDESTAL FOR FREE STANDING INSTALL OR TRIM KIT TO INSTALL AS
INSERT AND WINDOW COLORS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON THIS WEBSITE.
- 34-1/4″ W x 23-3/16″ H x 28-7/8″ D
- STOVE WEIGHT: 620 Lbs.
- CUBIC FEET FIREBOX VOLUME: 4.4
- FIREWOOD LENGTH:
- 22″ (front to back) 23″(side to side)
- ASHPAN: YES
- MINIMUM FIREPLACE DIMENSIONS: 23-1/2″ H x 31-3/4″ W x 15-1/2″ D
- BLOWER: YES
- FLUE SIZE: 8″
- EFFICIENCY: 86%
- HEARTH PAD SIZE: 50″ W x 54″ D
- FREESTANDING CLEARANCE TO COMBUSTIBLES:(Corner)* – 23″ (Rear) – 24″ (Side)
- HEAT CAPACITY: 1,800 – 3,200 Sq. Feet
- EMISSIONS G/H:1.2
- OPTIONAL PEDESTAL: YES (8″H)
- PRE-FAB APPROVED: NO
- MOBILE HOME APPROVED: NO
- EPA Tested Output BTU/H: 50,400